You are welcome to join at anytime. You will meet a diverse group of enthusiastic people who share a mutual interest in and fascination with the study, culture, propagation, collection and exhibition of cacti, succulents and other xerophytic plants. As a member of PCSS you will find:
- Information for the beginner through experienced succulent lover
- Monthly meetings on the fourth Saturday of each month (with a few exceptions)
- Monthly newsletter Cactus Courier
- Spring Member Festival
- Summer picnic with auction in August
- Annual show and sale in October
- Annual Holiday Party in December
- Visits to member’s gardens, local nurseries, etc.
- Notices of other So. California Succulent shows and sales
Membership Dues (three options):
$20.00 per year with the newsletter delivered by email
$5 per additional household member
All memberships expire in December.
Members joining after June 30th pay half of the yearly cost.
Dues and membership forms may be turned in at a monthly meeting or mailed to:
PCSS, P.O. Box 840, Escondido CA 92033
For questions about Membership please Email Richard Miller at Membership@PalomarCactus.org
Click here for a printable Membership Form ,